This trail camera allows easy scouting and is affordable to outfit your entire property, It offers Low Glow that won’t scare away the animal and get a true census.
This camera has an outstanding 50′ night range, captures breathtaking video both day and night. Moon phase, time, date stamp are included in each photo taken to give you important intelligence on when to plan your next hunt.
This camera’s Sleep current is less than 0.2mA,with full buttery installed,it can standby for 1 year,It’s with 0.8 second only trigger speed and equipped with 4 working switch only,very easy operation.
Cam: To set which mode you want the camera to be in.
TEST = Test mode
OFF = Power Off mode
PIR = Active Passive Infrared mode / Power On mode
Frame: To set the number of pictures or video length the camera will take per PIR triggering.
1P = Single still image captured per PIR triggering.
3P = Three continuous still images captured per PIR triggering.
5P = Five continuous still images captured per PIR triggering.
AVI:Places camera in Video mode and It will capture video at 20 seconds AVI per PIR trigger.
Time out: To set the amount of time the camera will sleep between PIR triggering.
1m = 1 minute
5m = 5 minutes
10m = 10 minutes
20m = 20 minutes
Resolution: The resolution selection that you have chosen.
High (HI) = 8.0 Megapixels (Image interpolated from 5M Sensor)
Video (Hi) =720P
Low (LO) = 5.0 Mega pixels
Video (Lo) = 640X480
1 x 8MP hunting camera
1 x Belt
1 x USB cable
1 x User manual
1 x Quick guide
- 8.0 megapixel Low-Glow infrared game camera that allows for easy scouting and is affordable enough for you to outfit your entire property;it offers Low Glow technology that won’t scare away the game, helping you get a true census;it has an outstanding 50′ night range and it’s capable of capturing breathtaking video both day and night.
- Moon phase, time, date stamp are included in each photo taken by the R20 to give you important intelligence on when to plan your next hunt.and its Sleep current is less than 0.2mA,with full buttery installed,it can standby for 1 year,It’s with 0.8 second only trigger speed and equiped with 4 working switch only,very easy opeartion.
- 0.8-1.2 second trigger speed;Resolution Option:High: 8.0M/ Low: 5.0M /Video: 720P/VGA;Image interpolated from 5M sensor to 8M;Auto white balance and auto expose;IR Emitter Range:50ft;4 digits LCD Image counter;Battery low indicator;Green Test LED indicator
- The trail camera is designed to be weather resistant and it has 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Focusing: 5ft to infinity;Effective viewing Angle: 50 degrees;PIR detection angle: 50 degrees;Low power consumption: Sleep current: <0.2mA/Active current (day): <280mA /Active current (Night): <900mA ;Interface type: USB 1.1 ;Built-in battery 40mA for RTC. Power: "AA" size alkaline Batteries x 4, or "AA" x 8, or "AA" x 12(no battery included).;Power external:12Vdc;Image format: Images – Standard JPEG / Videos – Standard AVI;Setting the Date / Time stamp.