Insect Xtreme uses Skintex® MR III insect repellent technology to equip you with apparel that helps repel mosquitoes, ticks and other insects that may carry diseases such as Zika virus, West Nile virus and Lyme Disease.
Skintex® MR III is a micro-encapsulated Permethrin Technology. It’s the only micro-encapsulation technology registered with the EPA to combat insects on textiles. The micro-capsules open when the product is in use, which releases Permethrin. The result is a product that provides repellency for insects upon contact with the treated garment.
LOWER YOUR RISK OF INSECT TRANSMITTED DISEASES – Repels mosquitoes, ticks, ants, flies, chiggers, and midges.
FORGET ABOUT INSECT REPELLENT – Repellency effectively remains for 25 washes.
REPELS MOSQUITOES that may carry the Zika Virus and West Nile Virus.
REPELS TICKS that may carry Lyme Disease.
- UNIQUE INSECT REPELLING TECHNOLOGY – Insect Xtreme shirts use advanced insect repellent technology.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY SAFE & LONG LASTING LIFESPAN – Skintex® MRIII is the only microencapsulated insect repellent registered with The EPA. Wash durable up to 25 washes.
- REPELS MOSQUITOES – Along with ticks, ants, flies, chiggers and midges.
- KEEPS YOU DRY – 100% Polyester – Cool Core Technology helps keep body temperature regulated during use.
- HIGH QUALITY PATTERN DESIGN – True Timber Camouflage Pattern – Kanati – Utilizing high fidelity digital Photography and groundbreaking Technology, we’ve captured the truest Colors, Details, and Silhouettes for the most realistic Pattern ever created.