Paracord Bracelet for Survival
Crafted from 12 feet of woven paracord, the same nylon cord that’s been used in parachutes since World War II, a survival bracelet is an essential item for any adventurer (or wannabe). It’s proven useful in all kinds of situations in the wild, from marking a trail to fishing for dinner.
Ten Different Usage of a Paracord
– Make a shelter (ideally a lean-to style)
– Fishing line (inner strands)
– Tinder easier to ignite (inner strands)
– Snare trap
– Make a tourniquet to reduce blood lost
– Mark your path to avoid getting lost (orange paracord)
– Sewing material (inner strand)
– Dental floss (inner strand)
– Secure a splint
– Replace broken shoe laces
– Washing line to dry your gear by the fire
The Atomic Bear
We make premium tools to make sure that you are prepared to survive.
- ▶ BE READY TO SURVIVE WITHOUT STUFFING YOUR BACKPACK – Find the 5 survival gear essentials in just one bracelet : fire starter, reliable compass, loud emergency whistle, emergency knife and 12 feet of military-grade paracord.
- ▶ DON’T STRESS ABOUT GETTING THE SIZE RIGHT – Unlike other options, the Cobra bracelet is adjustable to fit small and big wrists. Perfect outdoor enthusiast’s gift and gadget.
- ▶ DID YOU KNOW THAT COLD IS THE #1 CAUSE OF DEATH? – Beat the statistics. In emergency, use the flint steel to start a fire and secure a shelter using the paracord to fight hypothermia.
- ▶ BE READY WHEN SHTF – Add the Cobra to your tactical gear or wear it when hunting, fishing, hiking, camping, etc.
- ▶ LIMITED TIME OFFER – Currently comes in a pack of 2 bracelets: one black and one orange+black (see pictures). Includes a lifetime warranty and instructions on how to make a fire. Buy Now.