New updated, 2017 model. The best large cooler available on the market. Makes an ideal marine, hunting or camping cooler. Still small enough for one person to carry. Keep your drinks, food, and meat cold on that long camping trip. Holds up to 64 cans plus ice. Rotomolded construction, making it virtually indestructible Keeps Ice up to 10 days, making it like a portable freezer Designed to keep bears out, making it bear resistant Non-Slip Feet that keeps your cooler in place Integrated locking system that keeps your contents safe Easy lift lid handle that allows quick and easy access Heavy-duty rubber T-latches creating a smooth trouble-free closure Up to 3″ Insulated Walls made from commercial grade insulating foam Heavy-duty rope handles that are made from marine-grade ropes & textured grips Freezer style lid gasket that provides a tight seal Rapid V-Drain System that allows for quick draining No-fail hinges made from full-length interlocking hinges Molded tie-down slots that keep your cooler anchored The outside stays dry with a no sweat exterior Cool lift design that lifts cooler above the hot surface Molded-in side handles that are unbreakable, easy lifting Traction Lid that can be used as a casting platform Easy-flow drain spout that lets the water out and keeps ice in
- New updated 2017 Model, 65 quart rotomolded cooler- Keeps Ice Up To 10 Days!
- Great for Offshore Fishing, Hunting bigger game, extended camping trips, back up refrigerator, ultimate party cooler
- Capacity- 64 Cans, 65 Quarts, 70 pounds of ice, or 16.25 gallons of water
- Cooler Dimensions: 17.25″ x 32.25″ x 18.5″ – Empty Weight: 36.5 lbs
- Non-Slip Feet, Heavy Duty Rubber T-Latches, Freezer Style Lid Gasket, Molded Tie Down Slots, Molded-In Side Handles, Integrated Locking System, Up To 3″ Insulated Walls, Rapid V-Drain System, No Sweat Exterior, Traction Lid, Bear Resistant, Easy Lift Lid Handle, Heavy Duty Rope Handles, No Fail Hinges, Cool Lift Design, Easy-Flow Drain Spouts